General Terms and Conditions
- 1.3“We”, “our”, “us” and “LOLOL” refer to the Company, LOLOL SDN. BHD.
- 1.4 “LOLOL” refers to the mobile app, website and Facebook of the Company.
- 1.5""You", "your", "yours", “customer”, “customers” refer to the persons who are accessing LOLOL website or mobile application and/or placing food order to the listed restaurants through this website or mobile application.
- 1.6 “Restaurant”, “restaurants”, “their”, “cooperating restaurant”, and “merchant” refer to the third parties that have agreed to cooperate with the Company to confirm and prepare food that are ordered by customers, then to be delivered by the Company’s side.
- 1.7 “Delivery” and “food delivery” refer to the transportation of perishable food by land that shall be responsible by the Company’s listed restaurants.
- 1.8 “Website” refers to the Company’s website http://www.lolol.com that can be browsed either via desktop and laptop computers or via smartphones and tablets, where services are provided.
- 1.9“Mobile application”, “mobile app” and “app” refer to LOLOL software application specifically for the use on smartphones and Tablets.
- 1.10“Services” and “LOLOL services” refer to any services that LOLOL may offer where you could request through the LOLOL mobile app or website.
- 1.11“Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from time to time.
LOLOL is a platform designed to connect you directly to your favourite or nearby restaurants with our delivery services. You are able to track the route to the restaurant by using the GPS function provided by our app. We provide information about our services and you may download our app from App store and Google Play Store. It allows you to search the nearest restaurant, order food from your prefered restaurant(s), rate and write reviews about the food provided by the restaurant as well as our delivery service (only after you have received your delivered food). Our website and mobile app enable you to see our listed restaurants, browse their menus of the day, promotions, offers, as well as select your meals and food items for delivery. We do not prepare and sell any food items available in the menus as we are only a software platform provider that do not guarantee the quality of food offered by any of the restaurants.
- 3.1All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM). GST is included where indicated.
- 3.2We may subcontract any part or parts of the Services or Goods that we provide to you from time to time and we may assign or novate any part or parts of our rights under these Terms and Conditions without your consent or any requirement to notify you.
- 3.3We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify, replace, revise, amend or update portions of these Terms and Conditions for any reason at any time without notice and liability to you.
- 3.4Payment must be made either at the time of ordering the Food Delivery. Failure to pay on time will result in the cancellation of your order.
- 3.5Do not use or launch any automated system or program in connection with our website or its online ordering functionality;
- 3.6Do not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information from the website, use communication systems provided by the website for any commercial solicitation purposes, solicit for any reason whatsoever any customers of the website with respect to their submissions to the website, or publish or distribute any vouchers or codes in connection with the website, or scrape or hack the website.
- 3.8If any term or condition of our Agreement shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties hereby agree that such term or condition shall be deemed to be deleted and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in force without such term or condition.
- 3.9These Terms and Conditions and our Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- 3.10No delay or failure on our part to enforce our rights or remedies under the Agreement shall constitute a waiver on our part of such rights or remedies unless such waiver is confirmed in writing.
- 3.11These Terms and Conditions and a contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Laws. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contacts between us shall be made or conducted in the English language.
We may collect and store your information before you use our services. You are requested to sign up and fill in your personal information according to our requirements. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and other required information in order to complete the information form. Besides, you must be certified that you are 18 years or older and have the responsibility to keep your password secure and accountable for all contents as well as activities uploaded under your account. If you are under the age of 18, you must gain your parent or legal guardian’s approval by providing location-based services information to them. We do not use the application to knowingly solicit data from or market to you. If a parent or guardian is aware of his or her child has provided us with information without his or her consent, he or she may contact us. We will delete the information from our database aptly. We use the information that you have provided to fulfil your requests, provide the functionality of our services, maintain the services quality, track the usage of our services, provide feedbacks to the third-party businesses which are listed in our services and etc.
- 5.1Where we have requested information from you to provide Food Delivery, Goods or Services you agree to provide us with accurate and complete information.
We welcome your feedbacks and take every feedback very seriously. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please email to email@example.com and our representative will be in touch with you.
All intellectual property rights in LOLOL website and mobile app, LOLOL services and all trademarks, trade names, logos, slogans, and content used by LOLOL on and in relation to LOLOL website and mobile app belong solely to LOLOL or its licensors (if any). For your own personal use (customers), you may print and download the materials or bookmark or share links directing others to the content on the website and the app, provided that you do not modify, reproduce or republish any content, without our consent. As our cooperating restaurant, you have to agree that LOLOL may add or combine your content with the content provided by other customers, licensees of LOLOL or LOLOL owned content for generating the lists or new content. Besides, you hereby agree that LOLOL may place any advertisements and promotions on the LOLOL services about, or in conjunction with your content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- 9.1Any agreement regarding the Services provided from LOLOL website and mobile app are between you and LOLOL; whereas, agreement regarding food order placing for delivery offered on the Company’s website and mobile app shall be dealt between you and the Cooperating Restaurants.
- 9.2You agree to take extra care when providing your details to us and validate the accuracy and completeness of the details given upon the food ordering time. Besides, you validate that the details of the credit or debit card that you provide are the details of your own registered credit or debit card and ensure either cards are with sufficient funds in order to perform payment for food ordering.
- 9.3Food ordering and delivery service acquired from the Company’s website are meant for your usage only and you validate that any orders that you have placed are strictly prohibited for resale and that you are acting as principal only and not as agent for another party when receiving the Services.
- 9.4Some of the food provided may be suitable for certain age ranges and/or certain kind of diet only. You should check that the product you are ordering is suitable for the intended recipient.
- 9.5When ordering from this Website you may be required to provide an email address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third Party.
- 9.6We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- 9.7Any order that you place with us is subject to product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us and the Cooperating Restaurants. There will be a “confirmed” status shown in the Order Tracker corner at My Order page of your LOLOL account. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Cooperating Restaurants will be able to fill your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- 9.8If the ordered Food Delivery and delivery capacity is available, the listed restaurant will accept and confirm, users will receive their ordered food are being cooked status.
- 9.9The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Cooperating Restaurants and confirm the price of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services ordered.
- 9.10If the food from the Cooperating Restaurants’ menus show “not available”, you will not be able to place order or if there is “out of stock” image or message displayed on the menus’ images, it means that there is no delivery capacity from the restaurant.
- 10.1Any contract for the supply of food order for delivery from this Website is between you and the Cooperating Restaurants; for the supply of Services from this Website any contact is between you and LOLOL. You agree to take particular care when providin us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- 10.2All prices listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication; however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future. Prices are inclusive of the relevant sales tax and delivery charges. We also reserve the right to alter the Services available for sale on the Website and to stop Cooperating Restaurants or Services.
- 10.3All prices listed on the Website for food ordering by the Cooperating Restaurants reflect the price of the Cooperating Restaurants charges at the time of listing. We give great care to keep them up to date. In case the price listed is not current and the restaurant informs us immediately after placing the order, we will contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order.
- 10.4All prices listed on the Website for Services by LOLOL reflect the price at the time of listing. We give great care to keep them up to date. In the case the price listed is not current, we will contact you to inform you about the price difference and you can choose to opt-out of the order.
- 10.5All prices for delivery by LOLOL listed on the Website are correct at the time of publication, however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future.
- 10.6The total price for food ordering, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the website and mobile app when you place your order. Customers shall make full payment on the ordered food via LOLOL digital wallet.
- 10.7You may top up fund into your LOLOL digital wallet via MOLPay when it has insufficient amount of fund. The amount fund in the digital wallet cannot be converted into cash.
First, you must download LOLOL mobile app (Android and iOS) in order to make order, and all activities that are available in our services. You can make order and payment directly by using our app. You will be given a choice of payment options which may include via Credit/Debit Card, Paypal, online payment or direct payment to LOLOL (then to the restaurant) and you must pay for your order before it is delivered. After you have placed an order and the merchant has accepted the order, you will receive an in-app receipt. Once you have received your order from the rider (whole delivery process is done), there will be an e-receipt sent to your email.
LOLOL reserves the right to reject any orders which is located too far, exceed 5km from the restaurants. Delivery time is subject to change with the respect to the preparation time of the dish, size of the food that is being ordered, traffic, and specific distance of the food to be delivered. Delivery may proceed once customers have paid for the meal orders or the merchant has finished preparing the food and delivery charges will be RM 2.50 with no minimum order.
Delivery by LOLOL in either case. All orders are delivered by a reputable courier. We and the Cooperating Restaurants will make every effort to deliver within the time stated, however, we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by ordering late. If the food are not delivered within the estimated delivery time quoted by us, please contact the Cooperating Restaurants first. You may also live chat or email to our customer support and we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by LOLOL.
All risks in the food ordering shall pass to you upon delivery. If you fail to accept delivery of food when our delivery riders are almost reaching or have reached to your location, you are required to inform our delivery riders in advance or when they have reached and call you, you will be given at most 10 minutes waiting tolerance from them. However, if you eventually do not show up to receive your ordered food after 10 minutes, LOLOL will not bear any responsibilities for the consequences. Due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
You must ensure that at the time of delivery of food adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such food. We cannot be held liable for any damages, costs or expense incurred to such food or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery. Cooperating Restaurants, who will prepare your order, aim to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested by you in your order; to deliver within the time confirmed by the restaurant; to inform you if they expect that they are unable to meet the estimated delivery time. Cooperating Restaurants and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery; Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
You hereby understand and agree that you have to take total responsibility and risk in using our website and mobile application. We do not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever in regards to the website and application services, any merchandises, information or services provided on the Internet generally, we shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transactions. We do not make any warranties that our platform will meet your requirements or will always be accessible, the platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging codes, and the quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the platform will meet your expectations. Any materials or content downloaded, uploaded or obtained from our platform is done at your own risk and discretion. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, usefulness, and completeness of all information through the platform provided.
- 14.1LOLOL referral program works where User A promote LOLOL app to User B and User B Promote to User C (only valid for 3 levels) to get rebate respectively. When User C has a complete with successful order, he/she can get 1 % of self rebate from the sales (not inclusive of delivery fees and the rebate to be used) while User A and User B will get 1% of the sales of the user C’s order as rewards of the referral person. Users will be able to use the accumulated rebates for their next food orders in the app.
- 14.2For self rebate, it will be given as soon as users have both rated and reviewed the delivery man and restaurant; whereas for the referral rewards, the rebates will be given once in a month with the conditions that the referrer has spent at least RM10 in a single receipt (not inclusive of delivery fees and the rebate to be used).
- 14.3Usage of partial amount of the rebates are not allowed (users are only allowed to use all points at once for the redemption). Once users have used all the accumulated rebates for the next transaction, there will not be any points given to them. All rebates that are earned will be converted into points.
- 14.4Transaction not completed do not qualify for the LOLOL point reward system. LOLOL may at its sole discretion exclude categories of items from the LOLOL point reward system. LOLOL point has no monetary value, does not constitute your property and cannot be purchased, sold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- 14.5Subject to LOLOL rules and regulation as determined, varied or modified by LOLOL from time to time, subject to any cap imposed by LOLOL at its sole discretion, User may use LOLOL point to offset the purchase price of selected items when making purchases on the Site as advised by LOLOL from time to time.
- 14.6The LOLOL point you redeem will be deducted from your LOLOL point balance. Each LOLOL point does not have expiry date. Do check your account details on the app for LOLOL point balances.
- 14.7From time to time, we may tell you that bonus LOLOL point will be awarded for particular Eligible Activities. This may include but is not limited to purchases you make at cooperating restaurants or pursuant to specific promotional offers. We will notify you of the terms of such bonus awards if any from time to time.
- 14.8If you have a dispute in relation to the number of LOLOL point which you have been awarded in respect of an Eligible Activity, such a dispute must be made within one (1) month from the date of the Eligible Activity. We may require you to provide evidence to support your claim.
- 14.9LOLOL gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility as to the ultimate tax treatment of LOLOL point. You will need to check with your tax advisor whether receiving LOLOL point affects your tax situation.
- 14.10LOLOL reserves the right to (i) discontinue the LOLOL Point Reward System at any time at its sole discretion and (ii) cancel or suspend a User’s right to participate in LOLOL Point Reward System, including the ability to earn and redeem LOLOL Point at its sole discretion.
- 15.1Great care has been taken to ensure that the information available on this Website is correct and error free. We apologize for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot warrant that use of the Website will be error free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether ‘ express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
- 15.3We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Food Delivery, Goods and Services to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the amount you have paid for the relevant Goods or Services. We cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits to you, howsoever arising. This limitation of liability does not apply to personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.
- 15.4We do not accept any liability for any delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, viruses or other contamination or destructive properties transmitted to you or your computer system via our Website.
- 15.5We shall not be held liable for any failure or delay in performing Services or delivering Goods where such failure arises as a result of any act or omission, which is outside our reasonable control such as all overwhelming and unpreventable events caused directly and exclusively by forces of nature that can be neither anticipated, nor controlled, nor prevented by the exercise of prudence, diligence, and care, including but not limited to: war, riot, civil commotion; compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction and acts of third parties.
- 15.6If we have contracted to provide identical or similar order to more than one Customer and are prevented from fully meeting our obligations to you by reason of an Event of Force Majeure, we may decide at our absolute discretion which orders we will fill and to what extent.
- 15.7The products sold by us are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Website or for any products or services purchased from us.
- 15.8We have taken all reasonable steps to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers or those of third parties.
- 15.9In the event LOLOL has a reasonable belief that there exists an abuse of vouchers and/ or discount codes or in suspected instances of fraud, LOLOL may cause the shopper (or customer) to be blocked immediately and reserves the right to refuse future service. Additionally, should there exist an abuse of vouchers or discount codes, LOLOL reserves the right to seek compensation from any and all violators.
- 15.10Offers are subject to LOLOL's discretion and may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.